And oh for the love, do you really think I have time for an adorable poem right now?
I’m not interested in competing in this winter’s Busy Olympics, but needless to say, things have been cray-zay this week. And then there’s the small matter of Christmas being next week. Oh yeah, I am totally failing at Christmas this year.
- I have no tree.
- There are barely any decorations to speak of.
- I didn’t send any cards.
- If you get a gift from me in the mail, the shipping box is the wrapping.
- If you get a gift from me in person, the shopping bag is the wrapping.
- I’m at the point where I can do laundry or buy new clothes. Wanna guess which one I picked?
But none of that really matters. Here’s what really matters….
- Monday night I got rear ended, and while my truck sustained some damage, I wasn’t hurt at all.
- Wednesday night instead of wrapping gifts or doing laundry, I spent the evening teaching my nephew how to walk like a crab.
- Next week I fly to Florida to see my family for the first time in a year, and reunite with my beloved Teddy Bear after six months apart.
Since I’ll be with family next week, I won’t be posting. But you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook for a plethora of Teddy pictures. I hope you all have a beautiful and happy holiday, filled with the things that really matter.