>Christmas House Tour

7 Dec

>I tried not to go too overboard this year, so I just added some Christmas accents to my regular decor. Here’s a little “tour”…

Dining Room Table

Part of the Kitchen

Entry-way Table

Chair

End Table 1

End Table 2

Couch

The tree (I swear it’s not really leaning like that)

Check out my post all about the Christmas Tree!

17 Responses to “>Christmas House Tour”

1. sarah @ squigglesizzleswirl December 8, 2010 at 12:48 am #

>OMG! How cute, Glad i found your blog!

2. Karena December 9, 2010 at 4:07 am #

>Anne, really lovely!! Love your decor!Remember to come & enter my $200 Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!XoxoKarenaArt by Karena

3. Linda@Coastal Charm December 9, 2010 at 4:38 am #

>Everything looks soooo cute…love that pillow! Thanks for coming to my OPEN HOUSE…hope you are having a fun time here.Blessings,linda

4. Linda@Coastal Charm December 9, 2010 at 4:40 am #

>I almost forgot to tell you…you have a new follower:)Blessings,Linda

5. sweetjeanette December 9, 2010 at 2:13 pm #

>I love your decorations – and thanks for the tour! So sweet and cheerful!!!You should totally come over for my week long Very Merry Christmas Party link-up Dec. 18th thorugh the 25th! Would love to have you!A Very Merry Christmas Party!

6. Diane Costanza December 12, 2010 at 1:09 am #

>I love your gingerbread theme. Very sweet!Diane

7. Lisas Creative Home December 12, 2010 at 9:16 pm #

>Very Cute! I Love gingerbread men!

8. Amanda @ Serenity Now December 13, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

>Hi there! :) I love your cute Christmas placemats, and the ribbon around your tree is so so pretty!! You also have a very adorable Papillon. ;) I'm visiting from The Nester's Tour of Homes. I hope you'll stop by my blog to say hi. :)

9. Jill December 14, 2010 at 3:08 am #

>I lvoe all your decorations. I love you rplacemats and tea towels very cute

10. vintage vine December 15, 2010 at 1:48 am #

>Great decorations!!!!It is fun to take these home tours via the internet. You can see so many…Thanks for the tour.

11. Sherry @ No Minimalist Here December 15, 2010 at 3:59 am #

>Anne, Thank you so much for joining my party and sharing your wonderful decorations. Everything is so pretty. Have a wonderful Christmas.Hugs,Sherry

12. Michele December 15, 2010 at 8:32 pm #

>Great gingerbread decor! I love gingies ~ come by my blog for a view ~www.abushelandapeck-frugalfanny.blogspot.com

13. kara@elements-interiors.net December 16, 2010 at 10:08 pm #

>Hey Cutie! That is ADORABLE!!! LOVE it!!! Thank you for linkin up and Grabbin the linky Button! Its gonna be a Par-Tay every wednesday:)xoxokara

14. Liz December 16, 2010 at 11:55 pm #

>I really love that little pillow! Cute!~Liz

15. Marianne December 18, 2010 at 11:17 pm #

>Love me some gingerbread men. I really like your theme. Thanks for sharing at Holly Bloggy.

16. ThriftyAnnabella December 20, 2010 at 3:42 am #

>What a cute gingerbread collection – thanks for sharing :)

17. SAHSHA December 22, 2010 at 2:22 pm #