A Hunger Games theme park? Right here in the US? Can it be?! There’s a rumor that’s been floating around for about a year that Lionsgate is going to license The Hunger Games for a theme park in Atlanta.
I don’t know what their timeline is, or if this is even going to happen. But a friend and I were talking about the prospect, and we have some questions for their PR team.
1. Will I need to bring my own bow, or will one be provided for me?
2. If I need to bring my own bow, can I have it drop shipped from Amazon and held for me at the park? I don’t think American Air will let me bring it with me.
3. Will I be randomly paired with someone from my hometown, or will I be paired with someone I came with?
4. Can I drum up support from potential sponsors on social media before I arrive?
5. Do my parents count as sponsors?
6. Can I give someone my credit card and have them use it to send me sponsor gifts while I’m at the park?
7. Can I bring my own knife? Is there a limit on the length of the blade?
8. What is your firearm policy?
9. Is there a guarantee that I won’t face a civil suit for damages inflicted on other participants?
10. Will my outfit be provided, or do I need to provide my own?
11. Is there a training period before entering the park?
12. If I’m doing well, will my reservation automatically be extended? If not, is there a concierge in the park I can speak to?
13. Who are the judges, and what is their selection process?
14. Is there WiFi in the park?
15. Can I select the designer for my Victory Tour wardrobe? I’m partial to Badgley Mischka and Marchesa.
I trust that someone will respond to these quickly so I can begin preparing for my trip and carefully selecting the friends I’d like to invite to come with me.